Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome To Paradise...









No shoes needed in the restaurant...

Beautiful ceiling... 







Images by Marie

This summer my boyfriend and I went to Praslin, Seychelles. Seychelles is a group of islands in the indian ocean. This was our second visit and we absolutely love it here! This year we stayed at Village Du Pecheur which is located directly on the stunning beach, Cote D´or/Anse Volbert. It is a great hotel with friendly staff and perfect location. I do have a lot, and I mean A LOT more pictures from The Seychelles, but I think we´ll save those for another day :) 

8 comments:

  1. Idyllisk, varmt og spennende.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paradis på jord... Atmosfæren her er helt unik :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'v never been on Seychelles, but these pictures have given me a taste of perhaps a future destination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should really go. It´s one of the most beautiful places one earth :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeg reiser dit fra nordens kulde i morgen den dag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kanskje mer en ønskedrøm for å være ærlig.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sweet comments! xx Marie