Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fabric


Image By Marie

I have decided to make pillows for the bench in the kitchen. Well, actually I am not the one making them, my boyfriend is. Yes, thats right! Pretty impressive right? 
I have decided the colors and the fabric, but Andreas is the one making them. 
I chose dark grey (big shock,huh, me grey?!) and mustard yellow, both wool. I think our apartment screams for a little splash of color, and since I love yellow the decision was pretty easy. I promise I´ll show you the result when its done!

10 comments:

  1. Pretty cool pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, do show your finished product! :) Love your color choices - I am a fan of mustard yellow and grey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure this will look great! looking forward to see the result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turned out pretty good. I will post the result very soon.

      Delete
  4. impressive indeed :) show us the results :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't go wrong there! (That's my favorite color combo--gray and yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dark grey and mustard yellow is great.
    a handyman?,- luckey you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a handyman :) I am very lucky, I know!
      xx Marie

      Delete
  7. How sweet! Can't wait to see it! Have a beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sweet comments! xx Marie